“How To Treat Yeast Infection In Men?” For sure, men do have this kind of question that is playing in their heads. Yeast infection is very common to women. Thus, numerous posts and medicines are known to treat yeast infection of the women. So, if you are one of the yeast infected men who are looking for the treatment, read this article.
Yeast Infection In Men
If women have vaginal yeast infection, men do have also penis yeast infection. These are some of the common causes of male yeast infection:
- Sexual transmission – most of the times men can acquire penis yeast infection after having a sexual intercourse with their infected partners. Though, yeast infection is not one of the sexually transmitted diseases, there’s a big possibility that it can be passed from an infected person to the other through direct contact and sexual intercourse.
- Antibiotics – Another common cause of penile yeast infection is the prolonged usage of antibiotics. Male body has the normal contingent of creatures that dwells in the crotch. Antibiotics will hinder some of the good bacteria which will encourage the yeast fungi to increase in population.
- Diabetes – high levels of sugar will inspire the yeast fungi in propagating in the body. If you are always having the feeling of thirst and urinate often, then you are having the symptoms of diabetes.
- Nonoxynol-9 – this kind of condoms have some added lubricants that may cause yeast infection. There is a possibility that it can cause vaginal yeast infection and it will also affect you if your partner will be infected with yeast infection.
Symptoms Of Penile Yeast Infection
You will be one of the penile yeast infected men, if you are experiencing these symptoms:
- Irritation and soreness – if you will feel some irritations and soreness in the head of your penis, then you are having a penile yeast infection. You will surely suffer the itchiness and deadly scratches.
- Nasty white discharge from the penis – men can also have this kind of symptom, the nasty white discharges from the penis. The head of the penis also will turn reddish and have some blisters.
So, if you want cure your penis from the stubborn penile yeast infection, here’s how.
How To Treat Yeast Infection In Men?
- Clean the colon – you need to clean the colon to get rid of the toxins and bacteria. It will neutralize the acidity of your body also. Avoid eating dairy products for several weeks to clean your colon. Do not eat also foods that contain yeast.
- Cold coconut oil – you can also use the cold coconut oil (pressed) to cure penile yeast infection. Cold coconut oil can be in liquid or pill form. You can also use the extra virgin coconut oil which is available in some local stores. Studies showed that cold coconut oil is effective in treating penile yeast infection.
- Garlic – it is known as having the rich source of antifungal and antibacterial properties. You can eat garlic once or twice a day. But, if you can’t take the horrible taste you can purchase garlic pills. Garlic can be applied directly to the infected part.
- Hot sitz bath with vinegar – it is very helpful in soothing the skin and frees it from the itch. Vinegar can restore the healthy PH balance of the body which is necessary in stopping the growth of yeast in the penis.
- Eat yogurt – yogurts are also good source of good bacteria which are needed by your body. It is very effective in avoiding and treating penile yeast infection. But, if you don’t like to eat yogurt, you can opt to take acidophilus pills.
- Oregano oil – this herb is also tested and proven in killing yeast fungi. Carvacrol is the active element that is responsible in treating penile yeast infection. It is more effective if the oregano oil contains 68% carvacrol.
- Tea tree and cinnamon oil – these are two of the most common oils that are effective in killing the yeast causing fungi. Just apply it into the penile area once or twice a day.
So, do you really want to know the answers on how to cure penile yeast infection? Visit: How To Treat Yeast Infection In Men Guide.
For sure, you will get rid of those stubborn yeast producing fungi and free your penis from itch, scratch, swell, nasty discharges and pain. Have a clean and healthy penis which is free from yeast infection. Visit: How To Treat Yeast Infection In Men.